Share our content:
When looking for sponsorship opportunities, horse racing is a fantastic area to focus on, being the second most attended sport in Britain. Along with one third of the UK population watching racing on TV and 4.2 million people describing themselves as horse racing followers. Wolverhampton are hosting over 85 race meetings in 2019, so there are plenty of opportunities to sponsor a race or work with us through a partnership.
Individual sponsorship starts from £500 + vat per race.
Sponsorship of a whole card of races start from £3,500 + vat.
This popular package provides fantastic exposure at our race meetings. Find out more about what our package includes.
Trackside hoardings cost £2,000 + vat per site.
Hoardings are guaranteed to be seen by tens of thousands of people during racing and through the extensive events we hold at the racecourse across the year. All races at Wolverhampton are shown live on Sky Sports Racing and with advertising space your hoarding will receive fantastic exposure on all on course TV screens.
Half page advert per race meeting - £65 + vat.
Full page advert per race meeting - £100 + vat.
Half page advert for 12 months - £2,000 + vat.
Full page advert for 12 months- £4,000 +vat.
Our experienced team can talk you through the full options available at the racecourse. We tailor sponsorship opportunities to suit your requirements and your budget. The options offered can be either booked individually or combined to create the perfect package.
• Race naming rights and acknowledgement.
• Local and National newspaper coverage carrying the Raceday card.
• Coverage via Wolverhampton Racecourse’s website, fixture's racecard and all press releases issued by the racecourse inconnection with the sponsored race.
• Sky Sports Racing coverage.
• One full page advert in the racecard including the company logo printed on the front page
• Company logo displayed at intervals throughout the day on the central coursescreen and monitors throughout the course.
• One on course banner site for the days meeting, next to the finish line.
• Opportunity to brand the Winners Enclosure for the sponsored race.
• Opportunity to pick the Best Turned Out Horse in the paddock prior to the sponsored race.
• Opportunity to make the winning presentations in the Winners enclosure for the sponsored race.
• Four complimentary Premier Enclosure tickets.
• Discount on any hospitality taken on the day
Hoardings should be supplied to fit 24 ft x 2 ft 6 inch frames, and to racecourse specification. Alternatively, Wolverhampton Racecourse can organise production (manufacturing charges apply).
Complimentary Racecards are given to all corporate dining and restaurant guests, owners, trainers and jockeys, and are also sold to the public. Racecards are extremely collectable. Copy can be changed for every meeting.
Samples are available on request.