This event is now SOLD OUT and there will be NO ticket sales on the gate but if you're lucky enough to be joining us and even if you’ve visited us before, below is some useful information ahead of the event.
- Car Parks open 4.00pm
- Gates open 5.00pm
- Children's Firework display 6.30pm
- Main Firework display 8.00pm
- Event finishes at 9.00pm
This will be an extremely busy event so please allow extra time to travel to and from the racecourse. Arrive as early as you can and remember that the funfair, bars and food outlets will remain open after the fireworks until 9pm when the event finishes - so stay a bit longer to let the traffic ease. We advise people to car share where possible, make use of public transport or walk if you can.
The racecourse is easily accessed by road, bus and rail. There is more detailed travel information here but please check local timetables and taxi services before departing.
The onsite carpark is now sold out except for Hotel guests and accessible parking which is also limited. If parking nearby please be respectful to our neighbours and to alleviate congestion, please allow extra time to arrive and stay on after the display finishes. As mentioned above, we advise people to car share where possible.
'Stay Warm' package access is via the Holiday Inn Hotel
Pre-booked tickets access is via the turnstile building
If sales are available on the night, these will be via Gates B and I
Funfair & Live Music
Get ready to be thrilled at the huge funfair, watch the spectacular displays and enjoy the live music. The entertainment will continue on after the displays so don't rush off, stay on and enjoy your evening.
Please check the local forecast before departing and dress accordingly. Wrap up warm and bring waterproofs as this is an outdoor event with limited indoor space.
BONFIRE NIGHT FOOD & DRINK
A range of bars and food outlets are available serving tasty bonfire night snacks and drinks. A range of gluten free, vegetarian and vegan food options will be available across the racecourse. Please be aware that no food, drink or picnics can be brought into the racecourse.
We take security and safety very seriously. There will be a strong security presence and you will be subject to a bag search on arrival.
Please be patient and limit the bags you bring. Remember, no food or drink can be brought into the racecourse.
We ask all visitors not to leave bags unattended and to report anything suspicious to a member of staff.
Please remember, the food outlets and bars are card only but we advise you to also bring cash for the funfair rides. There are no cash machines on site so please bear this in mind.
With the exception of Assistance Dogs, dogs are not permitted to enter the racecourse. In the interests of animal welfare, no dogs are permitted to be left in cars and Wolverhampton Racecourse politely request that all dogs are left at home.
At this event, no student, OAP or other concessions will be available.
For health and safety reasons, no sparklers or other lit fireworks can be brought into the racecourse.
Please follow these Covid guidelines to help keep everyone safe:
- If you, or someone in your household, is exhibiting symptoms of Covid-19, please do not come to the event & follow NHS advice on self-isolation
- We encourage all people attending to have a negative lateral flow COVID-19 test no more than 48 hours before entering the event
- You are encouraged to scan the QR code on entry for NHS track and trace
- We encourage everyone to wear face masks at points where a 2-metre distance cannot be maintained & whilst moving around indoor areas
- All staff and stall traders will be asked to wear face masks when in close proximity with the public
- Hand sanitisation points are in place across the event site and we ask you to use these regularly
- Please ask any of our event staff and stewards if you have any questions
Thank you for booking tickets and above all, enjoy your time at Wolverhampton Racecourse. For any other questions, please contact us.